หมวดหมู่ > ขายของมือสอง

ช่องทางการติดต่ออื่น

• Munkonggadget
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Contact Us

#####ขออนุญาติตั้งรับipod colour ,หรือ ipod classic ,หรือ ipod photo ราคาเบาๆ ครับ

mcmaster99

20/08/2010 20:32:06
IP : 111.84.62.229
ขออนุญาติตั้งรับ ipod colour ,หรือ ipod classic ,หรือ ipod photo ราคาเบาๆ ครับ

ขอสภาพใช้งานไดดีนะครับ ไครมีเสนอมาเลยครับ ต้องการด่วนมาก
086 4118196
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1

นายมั่นคง

20/08/2010 22:41:18
IP : 58.11.32.145
เอ้า ดันๆๆ จ้า
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2

infinity

21/08/2010 21:51:21
IP : 58.11.2.122
ผมมี ipod classic 80 gb ครับ สีขาวครับ 4500 บาทครับ มีสาย, adapter, หูฟัง, ซิลิโคน(ไม่แท้มั้ง)

รายละเอียดตัวเครื่อง

จอติดกันรอยแล้วครับ ด้านหลังมีรอยขนแมวตามการใช้งาน แบ๊ตอึดปกติครับ

[email protected]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3

infinity

21/08/2010 21:53:32
IP : 58.11.2.122
ต่อรองได้นิดหน่อย ฟรี EMS ครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 4

mcmaster99

22/08/2010 11:02:51
IP : 180.210.216.131
ครับผม ดันอีกทีครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 5

solipsism

22/08/2010 11:25:30
IP : 125.27.208.41
มี ipod classic 80GB สีดำ
สภาพใหม่ครับ ติดกันรอยด้านหน้าและด้านหลัง มีรอยขนแมวนิดหน่อยตรงขอบตัวเครื่อง
ฮาร์ดดิสปกติ แบตอึด เปิดทิ้งไว้จนแบตหมดได้ประมาณ 20 ช.ม.+
อุปกรณ์มี กล่อง/ตัวเครื่อง/สายซิงค์/Adapter/ซิลิโคน/ซองผ้า

Tel : 0825591800
msn : [email protected]
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 6

mcmaster99

22/08/2010 21:43:34
IP : 180.210.216.131
ครับผม ดันอีกทีครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 7

mcmaster99

23/08/2010 07:27:43
IP : 180.210.216.74
ตื่นตอนเช้า ก็ยังรับอยู่นะครับ ไครมีราคาเบาๆ มาเลยครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 8

THANZ

23/08/2010 10:26:36
IP : 61.19.50.39
มี Photo หรือ Color หว่า 20Gbอะครับ สภาพดีทั้งในและนอกใช้งานอยู่ทุกวัน เปิดไป2700 คับ อุปกรณ์ไม่ได้แถมนะครับเพราะซื้อของแท้มาเองต่างหากเหมือนกัน
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 9

mcmaster99

23/08/2010 12:57:19
มี Photo หรือ Color หว่า 20Gbอะครับ สภาพดีทั้งในและนอกใช้งานอยู่ทุกวัน เปิดไป2700 คับ อุปกรณ์ไม่ได้แถมนะครับเพราะซื้อของแท้มาเองต่างหากเหมือนกัน

มีเบอร์ติดต่อไหมครับ ขอหน่อย
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 10

sowelu

23/08/2010 21:58:29
IP : 124.121.83.249
มี Ipod Classic 120 Gb ประกันเหลือ 10 เดือน
ของแถม

Hard Case สภาพตามการใช้งาน

หูฟัง Remote

Wall Charge

ของแท้ทุกประการ พร้อมใบเสร็จ

ราคา 7000 บาท ครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 11

mcmaster99

24/08/2010 07:39:54
ขอบคุณครับ ขอราคาเบาๆก่อนแล้วกันครับผม
ดันอีกทีครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 12

mcmaster99

25/08/2010 11:26:15
ดันอีกทีครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 13

THANZ

26/08/2010 13:54:51
IP : 61.19.50.39
086-993-8004 ไม่ได้มาดูหลายวัน
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 14

mhxymcl

20/10/2010 19:58:14
IP : 119.164.134.59
Dissemination of how to make your hair a healthy atmosphere, GHD Australia professional specifically for your use hair straightener,ghd Straightener,ghd hair and ghd Hair Straightener to help you repair your hair,In addition the company in New Zealand GHD NZ also provide the same products ghd hair,ghd Straighteners and hair straighteners,We guarantee that our ghd Hair Straighteners good quality and cheap price.By the way,have you heard golf for sale,discount golf clubs,golf clubs for sale and ladies golf club?yes,our business partners callaway golf clubs offer price reduction is being,While the focus we recommend that you look more out of exercise to maintain a healthy body, ping golf clubs is a perfect sport, if you need any left handed golf clubs,taylor made golf clubs and golf club drivers,weclome to our discount golf store to buy what you need like Golf Balls.
Our company also offers the following services like Golf Equipment,TaylorMade Golf,Golf Irons,Callaway Golf,Golf Fairway Woods and Hybrid Golf Clubs,If you like Titleist Golf or Golf Wedges,please check our Golf Putters web,You can enjoy the best prices of Mizuno Golf,Golf Bags,Ping Golf,Golf Set,We sincerely recommend that you use these products, after years of marketing experience we guarantee that you will be wise choice,It includes:Taylor made irons,Callaway clubs,golf for sale,wholesale golf,golf for wholesale and golf for discount,Callaway club,edit by 英文seo,Other movie Web:动漫网站
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 15

replicawatches

21/10/2010 07:16:17
IP : 221.6.135.66
Prior to going out and shopping for that expensive replica Wallet-Louis-Vuitton or Fendi Handbags replica, you may wish to believe a replica Gucci Handbags. Those replica Balenciaga Handbags are elegant, subtle and praise any girl's shoulder. Designed with signature paisley lining, Hermes replica Handbags, supple leather-based and hand crafted hardware; these Balenciaga Handbags pass nice with with reference to any style. Bruce replica Dolce Gabbana Handbags designed those fashionable purses again in 2006 together with his spouse, cheap Dolce Gabbana Handbags.He is aware of the importance of designing simplest quality cheap Hermes Wallet at affordable prices, three of which can be as follows:Women's Hermes Wallet replica Handbags - These purses are both cheap Juicy Couture Handbags and cheap Wallet-Louis-Vuitton.They come in a good looking crescent form with cheap Dior Wallet.They've both a stylish but at ease glance approximately them and go with virtually any pattern or Gucci Handbags replica.These purses are replica Hermes Wallet and Miu Miu replica Handbags.cheap designer bags - This purse is mild weight, Prada Wallet replica Handbags, but now not too big. It options quality leather and internal lining, slide pockets, top zipper closure, again wall zipper pocket and double straps. It is a quality Mulberry Handbags replica at an overly inexpensive price.B. MAKOWSKY Berkeley Tote - This elegant replica Marc Jacobs Handbags is composed of beautiful replica Bally Handbags, straps and Dior Wallet replica Handbags.It's sturdily constructed and made to last an overly lengthy time. Inside you're going to find a heart zipper pocket on your cheap Giverchy Handbags as smartly as a selection of room on your wallet, hairbrush, make-up or whatever you choose to carry.In front you will find a convenient pocket made particularly on your Marni replica Handbagsor Versace Handbags replica.You can in finding any of the Loewe Handbags replica in various colours including Dolce Gabbana Handbags, cheap wholesale handbags, replica AH Handbags, cheap Mulberry Handbags, Coach Handbags, Giverchy replica Handbags and Balenciaga Handbags replica.There are many zippers and pockets to carry such a lot anything.Costs range from $two hundred to $three hundred and will additionally be bought in major division retail outlets and uniqueness stores reminiscent of Macy's, cheap Yves Saint Laurent Handbags and cheap AH Handbagsas neatly as online shops the place you'll find better deals. You'll be able to relax guarantee that you are getting a top quality Hermes Wallet no matter which type of Chloe Handbags you buy. I am fond of Apple iPhones, which are sophisticatedly designed with replica Miu Miu Handbags. I can hardly resist my temptation to buy a new one every time a new model hits the market. I bought one last month, but I nearly lost it yesterdayI went home from my work by Dior Wallet. It was the time of congestion because people were all eager to get home. The bus was filled with designer handbags at discount prices. I struggled to stand firm in a narrow space. We were always told by parents from our childhood that it抯 better to watch our belongings in such kind of cheap Marni Handbags and replica Yves Saint Laurent Handbags, so I carefully put my wholesale designer handbags against my chest. Suddenly I was pushed hard by somebody and I lost my replica Versace Handbags. Luckily, the limited space kept me from falling down to the floor. After I managed to keep my footing, I surprisingly found that my AH Handbags replica was unzipped! My wallet and my cell phone had gone! I requested the driver in a loud voice to stop and keep the doors closed out of my instinct and replica Juicy Couture Handbags.揥ho stole my cell phone and wallet? Give them back to me now!?I shouted.It seemed to work, because everybody stared at me. But there was no answer. I asked the girl beside me to lend me the phone and I dialed my number within Louis Vuitton Handbags replica. A familiar ring tone was up there! And it抯 from the man standing in front of me. I immediately turned him around and asked him to return my Marc Jacobs replica Handbags.He shouted at me, 揥hat the hell are you doing here??I raised my voice and insisted, 揋ive them back to me!?The ring stopped and I dialed again. No sound. I was so sure that my cheap Wallet was stolen by him , so I forced to put my hands in his pocket and tJuicy Couture Handbags replica .It抯 my phoneThe cute stuff to which I tied a little crystal apple!揑t抯 mine!?I said with tough and confirmative tone.The thief flushed; he was obviously ashamed.揥here is my wallet??I was full of courage then.This guilty man had to take my wallet out from his Dolce Gabbana Handbags replica. I snatched it back without any Giverchy Handbags replica.The guy was taken to the police station by two strong men in the end.What a lucky thing! How brave I was! But, fear grabbed me suddenly when I recalled what had happened just then. What if he took a cold knife along with Jimmy Choo replica Handbags? Jesus! I should give it a second thought next time!
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 16

wwwkan123

21/04/2011 13:29:02
IP : 66.79.168.229
"#####ขออนุญาติตั้งรับipod colour ,หรือ ipod classic ,หรือ ipod photo ราคาเบาๆ ครับ"