• Munkonggadget Contact Us

ขออนุญาตขายหูฟัง Audio Technica CKS1100 Solid Bass รุ่นล่าสุด

DeathDeMoN

11/01/2017 12:43:26
IP : 119.76.78.94
ขออนุญาตขายหูฟัง Audio Technica CKS1100 Solid Bass รุ่นล่าสุด
สภาพดี อุปกรณ์ครบกล่อง 
อายุไม่ถึงเดือนครับ ตีไม่มีประกัน ประกันใจให้ 7 วันครับ
ผมเบิรนด้วย Tan Dun,Chesky Record ไปประมาณ 50 ชม. นอกนั้นก็ฟังเพลงตลาดทั่วๆไปครับ 
ขายเนื่องจากต้องการนำเงินไปซ่อมจอไอแพดครับ
ขอขาย ราคา 4000 รวมส่ง EMS ผมอยู่ต่างจังหวัด แอดไลน์ jeep233 หรือโทร O824838772

จากที่เคยฟัง IM70 ตัวนี้จะให้เสียงแหลมที่ไปได้ไกลกว่า จากทั้งกีต้าร์และเสียงร้องของนักร้องบางคน  ย่านเบสใช้เทคโนโลยี Dual Phase Push-Pull Drivers ทำให้แรงปะทะดีกว่า เบสลงได้ลึกกว่า  แต่ไม่ขุ่นเกินไปแบบ IM70 สายสามารถถอดเปลี่ยนได้ครับ 

ก๊อปรีวิวเสียงบางส่วนมาจาก กระทู้ ใน Headfi นะครับ
------------------------------------------------

[Sound quality of the treble]
Hi-Res it will extend there correspondence only.
CKR10 I treble relinquished noisy but, this is not even common buried sense of bass phone up to now have been adjusted to feel good.
I think that it is the sound of luxury earphone par.
Sound field also I think the wider as a portable machine.

Although it is aging to treble it's 6 per hour I thought it was at all Hi-Res no sense buried in the bass, it was a good sound with growth and spread as aging progresses.
If you change the eartip to Compliance, because the sound is there is U~omi feeling of calm will be mellow, this was I think this is good. Often said is muffled feeling is not.

[Sound quality of bass]
I think that is similar to the massive of the SE846.
Roxanne also because it uses by adjusting the bass to 2:00 to 2:30 direction, just It is a similar amount.
But, rather than a bass that was Mowa~tsu, it is interference of a sound properly.
The portable machine balance between the treble I think good.
Since the whole of the center of gravity is lowered when fitting the Compliance, I felt a little Na become boomy.
It is very similar to SE846.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In recital venue, it was listen in combination with a high-resolution portable players "AK380".

There is only SOLID BASS series, but powerful low-frequency features that sinks deep, it's impressive that a very wide sound field compared to conventional SOLID BASS earphones. The model of up to now and say either, but sound field was narrowed in order to up the force, CKS1100 is feeling the wide space a feeling of opening, so powerful in taste low-frequency, bass can enjoy good feeling .

A mid-high range is clarity, it is also not to be obscured by the overhang of the low frequency range. If you listen to the impression that "earphones series bass insist Dondoko", you will be surprised in a very orthodox sound in a good way. People who likes the sound of pure balance emphasis also is worth listen to one, has finished in the high potential earphones.
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1

DeathDeMoN

11/01/2017 12:54:16
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2

DeathDeMoN

13/01/2017 00:43:17
ดันครับ
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3

DeathDeMoN

15/01/2017 15:06:02