ไม่มีคนพูดถึง Audeze Deckard เลย เสียงไม่แมทกับตระกูล LCD เหรอครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1

TaTar_N

25/08/2015 20:36:40
มีจากเฮ็ดไฟบ้าง

The amp likes to warm up !.. I realized this as soon as I powered the beast up, give it a good 10 minutes to reach temperature before listening to some music, its odd but the hotter this puppy runs the better it sounds.

Okay here we go, this amp has plenty of ooomph to drive any of the LCD series on low gain it drives my LCD3's to nice and loud by 1pm on the clock ( and yes I do listen at 2pm most the time ) the sound is warm, lush, and extremely detailed, the extra detail was what struck me when I swapped over to it, I was hearing things that my other amps were missing, its quite astonishing that my attention was drawn to the detail with the LCD3's rather than the Bass and beautiful Mids, but there it is, detailed highs.

It has a good sound stage certainly improved on the Solo which was already better in that regard than the Beyer A1 anyway. The Deckard creates a believable picture of the music, good depth, reality, Instruments sound like the should, but it doesn't over emphasize any part of the music, its almost if the amplifier was designed to compliment the Audeze Sound, just bringing together music in a believable way that is so musical, one finds oneself listening to album after album addictive even.

This is a resolving amplifier, I could see it being a bad match for some headphones, overly bright headphones may find this detail a little overpowering, the slightly laid back highs of the Audeze sound really gel with the Deckard, both my LCD headphones benefiting from the partnership.

It has a great sense of PRAT , separation is great, I listen to mainly rock, female vocals and acoustic material which suit the Audeze sound anyway, so any improvement in definition is welcomed.

As I am writing this I am listening to some Alan Parsons Project and hearing things in the mix that have eluded me in the past.

got maybe 40 hours on it so far and it is still improving so I think a long burn in is going to be the order of the day, only concern is how hot the top of this Class A amplifier is getting !!!! its to hot to hold your hand on it !!!!

I would say that the LCD2 is the better partner over all so far with the amplifier, it just brings out the best in it, having said that I have the LCD3's on my head LOL
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2

นายมั่นคง

25/08/2015 21:15:33
ผมฟังผ่านไปนิดเดียว เดี๋ยวรอเจ้าหลุยส์มาบอกนะครับ แต่ตอนนี้ที่เรือธงมีสินค้าพร้อมขายและเดโมให้ลองกันด้วยนะครับ 555
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3

TaTar_N

25/08/2015 22:26:45
ไว้เข้ากรุง จะเข้าไปลองครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 4

หลุยส์ munkonggadget

25/08/2015 22:57:09
รุ่นนี้กำลังเบิรืนอย่างขมักเขม้นอยู่เลยครับ และตอนนี้เสียงเริ่มลงตัวเเล้วครับ
น่าจะทยอยเขียนรีวิวในอีกเร็วๆนี้ครับ

เเต่เสียงนั้นถ้าใครที่มี audeze อยู่เเล้วถือว่าเนื้อิคู่เลยครับ เพราะจูนแบบสายตรงเเม้ชชิ่งกับ Audeze เลยครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 5

chat_na

25/08/2015 23:11:34
ราคาเท่าไหร่ครับเฮีย มี 0%มั้ยครับ ^ ^
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 6

หย่งกวง