ช่องทางการติดต่ออื่น

• Munkonggadget
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Contact Us

flagship headphones on sale (David Mahler) อยากขายบ้างเหมือนกัน

kiertijaib

17/07/2015 21:15:55
David Mahler ได้ประกาศหูฬัง flagship ของเขารวมทั้ง R10, Sennheiser Orpheus และอีกหลาย ๆตัว
(ขายมาระยะเวลาหนึ่งแล้ว แต่ผมเพิ่งเห็น ยังมีอีกหลายตัวน่าสนใจเหมือนกัน)
AKG

K501 $285 (w/original box)

K702 $210 (Sold only with Stefan Audio Art Balanced Equinox w/original box)

K1000 (I have two pairs and they are both for sale). Both pairs feature aftermarket cables. Both pairs are earlier production versions, often referred to as bass heavy. I have original wood case for both pairs. The condition of the pair photographed in the link is in good condition. I will sell this one for $SOLD. The other pair I have (not photographed) has electrical tape around the perimeter of the grills but functions perfectly and has a new headband & temple pads installed. This I will sell for $850.

ALESSANDRO

MS Pro SOLD (w/ original box)

AUDEZ'E

LCD-2 Rev. 1 SOLD(w/original wood case) - APureSound V3 available upon request

LCD-3 SOLD(w/original wood case)

AUDIO-TECHNICA

ATH-AD900 $150 (w/original box)

ATH-W3000ANV SOLD (w/original case)

ATH-W5000 $425 (w/original case)

BEYERDYNAMIC

DT-880 $220 (with original box, 600 ohm)

T1 $SOLD (reterminated to 4-pin balanced plus original TRS adapter for easy SE use. w/original case)

DENON

AH-D7000 SOLD (w/original box)

GRADO

HP1000 SOLD (HP2 w/original box & special Grado flat pads included. Condition is excellent - with all writing still in tact)

PS1000 $1000 (w/original box)

RS1i $440 (w/original box)

RS1 balanced $490 (balanced by Grado Labs w/original box) The photo is of RS1i but this is in equally pristine condition

RS2i $340 (w/original box)

HIFIMAN

HE-6 $700 (first run version w/original case - APureSound V3 balanced is available upon request)

HE-500 $SOLD (w/original case - APureSound V3 balanced is available upon request)

HE-400 $SOLD (w/original box - velour pads and pleather pads included!)

SENNHEISER

HD700 SOLD (w/original box)

HD800 SOLD (w/original box)

HE90 (Orpheus w/ HeadAmp Aristaeus) $22,500

I am not at all eager to sell the Orpheus and I will likely not negotiate on this price. It is my favorite headphone system. I am also pretty sure I paid the highest price for an HE90 on record. It is in excellent condition, with original box. I have also put a new headband and earpads on it. The headphone looks brand new. The buyer will also get 2 sets of unused earpads and 3 unused headbands to keep the Orpheus looking new for decades. The Aristaeus is in mint condition and will come with 2 sets of tubes. The attenuator is stepped on this version for best channel matching. Further inforrmation regarding serial #s and more detailed photos are available upon request. Again, I really do not want to sell this piece so low ball offers will be respectfully ignored :)

IE-8 SOLD (original carry case included. No ear sleeves. But I will include unused earloops)

SENSAPHONICS

2X-S $140 (Frankly, I did not like these very much. I have barely used them throughout the years. Customer would be responsible to have these remolded. Original case included)

SHURE

SE-535 $SOLD (w/original box and pouch)

SRH-1840 $349 (w/original box)

SONY

R10 (bass heavy w/original case and literature. Reterminated to 4-pin balanced. SE adapter made from original R10 plug comes with it. Condition is very good.) $8,000. I do not really want to part with this headphone. I will not negotiate on the price at this time.

R10 (bass light. I do not have original case, but I have camera case with form fitted interior. Condition is good. This is from the original production run of 1989. SOLD

SA5000 SOLD (w/orignal box and stand)

QUALIA 010 SOLD (w/original box & stand. I also have two headbands to ensure you get the best fit. The headphone comes pre-installed with the small headband, but the medium headband will be included. The condition is very good. Red earpads as photographed.

STAX

SR-Omega $6400 (w/original box, extra headband NEW. Brand New Cable)

SR-507 $700 (w/original box)

ULTRASONE

Edition 10 $1200 (w/original case and stand)

MANLEY LABS

Classic Neo 300B $3900 with Sophia Princess 300B
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1

kiertijaib

17/07/2015 21:16:41
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2