หมวดหมู่ > เว็บบอร์ด จับฉ่าย

ช่องทางการติดต่ออื่น

• Munkonggadget
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Contact Us

Noksmall

16/03/2007 00:34:25
I just got this cd player by accident. It was manufactured in 1994 and made in Thailand.I have searched in the website but it shows on the model Optimus cd 3400 and most people is looking for and want to be owner as well as have some review in strereophile. Anyway, Optimus cd 3450 is one bit with 8 oversampling and have line out and phone out. The appearance is quite old fashion and very big and heavy. No antiskip in this model. However, when i listen the music, it is amazing.

I have tried with Koss kc 35. The sound is very open and bass is very huge. Normally, kc 35.,the sound is quite flat and a little bit dark in the midrange but with this cd player, the sound is very open, airy and more musical with sound looking like full size

I have tried with HD 600. This cd player can drive HD 600 with volume at 2-3 form 10 scales. Unbeliveable. The sound is more airy and more musical than My Zhaolu connected with home cd player. The sound is very natural.

Finally, I have tried with ViewSonic( raptor). Sound is open but the bass is less than KOSS and HD 600. The sound is not change too much comapred with normal portable cd player.

Anyway, maybe by tomorrow, i will have tried with my grado rs 2. In addition, the retail price is bAHT 4,800 but I get more cheaper than retail price due to old model and the store want to sell fast.

I just want to share my experience because i am very surprising on the quality of old portable cd player that can compare with my home use system. If you find one, you must to buy it.
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1

2cent

16/03/2007 10:48:39
So you actually have CD3400 or CD3450?

I used to have two of AKAI SL-XP73??? (sorry can&squot;t remember the actual number) which is re-brand of Optimus CD3400. It has headphone out, line out and digital out in the row.

As I heard, there&squot;s only one excellent Optimus product which is CD3400. Anyway, I think your CD3450 has sound quality much better than any MP3 player in the market.

You&squot;re also have the Zhaolu. Which version do you have? and Which op-amp configuration you use in your Zhaolu? Do you have any headphone amp to driver your headphone or just use the headphone out from Zhaolu? And is it the discrete-version? If you plug your headphone to headphone out jack of Zhaolu and it&squot;s stock version, you&squot;ll lose the actual potential of your Zhaolu.
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2

Noksmall

16/03/2007 17:08:08
On ความคิดเห็นที่ 3, I post it but some error, the name show Khun มั่นคง

If the model 3400 is better than 3450, I think the soud should be unbeliveable since i am very happy with my model. I feel it is very airy and more texture in the music. Yesterday, I have tried them and unexpected to hear the good soud but the sound hit me at face and really enjoy the music. I spend time almost 4 hour to listen them without fatigue and very enjoy with them. I foget to tell you that Model cd 3450 is a liitle big brother of CD 3400
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3

2cent

17/03/2007 12:35:13
I used to ask how good of CD 3450 in the head-fi but the answer I got was no fancy. Then I went hunting CD3400 and I got two of them.

For the model number, it&squot;s nothing for me. It couldn&squot;t tell anything about the player. However, if you found out that CD3450 was a great player, I&squot;ll try to find one. I used to see it sometimes in ebay and commonly ended up with just few bucks.
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 4

นายมั่นคง

17/03/2007 17:01:12

555 คุณ 2cent ช่วยหน่อยก็ดีจ้า ไม่รู้จะตอบยังไงเหมือนกัน ภาษาอังกฤษล้วนๆ 555

ช่วยจัดการตอบให้ผมทีนะครับ คุณ2cent

ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 5

noksmall

19/03/2007 08:42:10
Dear Khun 2 cent,

If you want to try cd 3450, give me your number. I will call you and you can listem them. Maybe I have no experience on cd 3400 that make me admire on CD 3450.
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
"Optimus cd 3450 ( cd player ) review"