Coherix Awarded Gold 2018 Innovators Award
Ann Arbor, Michigan, April 17, 2018 — Coherix, Inc., a global leader in Three-Dimensional (3D) Machine Vision, was presented with a Gold-level award at the Fourth Annual Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards presentation, held during The Vision Show in Boston, MA, on April 10, 2018. Its Predator3D bead inspection solution was recognized by an independent panel of esteemed experts from system integrator and end-user companies for its innovation in 3D bead inspection in the automotive industry.
Douglas Davidson, Chief Technical Officer at Coherix, received the award at the Vision Show. “Predator3D leverages hundreds of man years of machine vision experience providing a complete 3D inline bead inspection solution that is not only cost effective and robust with no penalty on cycle time, but simple enough that plant personnel can keep it running with minimal training and support,” said Mr. Davidson.
Alan Bergstein, publisher of Vision Systems Design said “This prestigious program allows Vision Systems Design to celebrate and recognize the most innovative products and services in the vision and image processing industry. Our 2018 Honorees are an outstanding example of companies who are making an impact in the industry.”
The Innovators Awards are judged based on the following criteria: originality, innovation, impact on Designers, Systems Integrators and End Users, fulfilling a need in the market that hasn’t been addressed, and leveraging a novel technology.
Coherix - Predator3D™
PREDATOR3D: STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE AND SEALANT BEAD INSPECTION
Predator3D is the latest 3D machine vision technology from Coherix for structural adhesive and dispensing sealant bead inspection. Smart, automatic and affordable, Coherix is leveraging its SHARK platform technology, 3D experience, and i-Cite software to bring this low-cost, high-performance 3D bead inspection solution to market.
The size, shape, position and quality of beads are critical to assure structural integrity. To provide reliable inspection results, Predator3D measures and inspects bead height, width (volume) and position continuously. It also detects skips and neckdowns where material is deposited with insufficient volume.
• Body-in-white sub-assembly
• Vehicle final assembly – Glass
• Closure panels (hemming)
• Paint shop
(Multiple configurations possible depending on applications)
• 1600+ bead profiles per second with combined 4 lasers
• FOV 40mm wide x 20mm deep x 360 degree
• 60mm and 200mm standoff
• 24 V power-approximately 40 watts
• Total weight <1.7kg
• 0 to 45C operating temperature
• IP65 environmental seal
• Visible Laser Class 3A/3R
• Smart continuous 100% bead tracking and measurement
• 3D bead visualization, analysis and reporting
• Easy setup with flexible zone based criteria
• Intuitive for users
• Compact, light-weight robust sensor head
• Simple to retrofit to existing dispensing systems
• Configurable for robot and pedestal mounting
• Coherix Core Software Platform and Embedded i-Cite software
• Coherix SHARK Multi Imager Architecture
• Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0 interface options
Coherix - Saber3D™
SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS: HIGH SPEED IN-LINE INSPECTION
High-Speed 3D Inspection
The Saber3D is the latest major advancement from Coherix for semiconductor inspection and metrology. Coherix provides high-speed, in-line inspection products for the electronics and semiconductor industries, eliminating the need for handlers to stop the assembly process for inspection. This solution streamlines the process, increases throughput and enhances accuracy.
• 3D high-definition, multi-camera triangulation technology
• Snapshot area measurements – no lasers, no line scanning
• Multi-spectral LED strobe lighting
• Simultaneous multi-part and ROI capability increases throughput
• Latest configuration of leaded, BGA and QFN package styles supported
• No hardware change-over required between package types
• No external computing resources require
By Mostori Thailand
MOSTORI Company is a setup by engineering background team we are provider of static control equipment, Material Handling, Automation, Tester and Chemicals. We are pleased to have serviced the Industry since the 2012’s. It has always been our goal here at MOSTORI to consistently offer the highest quality products at the lowest price. From our early days, MOSTORI has been a company that has been approachable, a company with a philosophy of developing relationships with it’s customers. When you buy a MOSTORI product you are not just getting some piece of equipment packed up in a box, you are getting one-on-one support from the moment you first call. Our sales persons aren’t commission driven, so every customer is treated the same whether your orders are large or small. The MOSTORI Team