เลยอยากสอบถามเพื่อเป็นตัวเลือกครับผม

ขอบพระคุณครับผม
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1

หลุยส์ CIEM

22/07/2016 11:00:42
ในเห็ดไฟเคยมีคนมารีวิวไว้ครับลองหาดูแต่ไม่ดัง เพราะราคาน่าจะแพงตับแลบไม่คุ้มค่าด้วย เจ้าของแบรนด์ก็คือ Shenzhen Qili Industrial
Supplier ยักษ์ใหญ่ด้าน Musical alliance ของจีน

และตัวที่เขาแนะนำว่าดีคือตัว QDC 5CH Hifi 5 drivers ราคาก็เกือบ สี่หมื่นแล้วเอามาคราวๆฝรั่งว่าไว้

3 Drivers: Musical and natural. Sound signature is a bit warmish but overall pretty linear. Good note thickness. Treble is smooth yet sparkly. Bass is boosted above neutral levels but doesn't intrude in the mids. Imaging and soundstage is also pretty good.

My takeaway for this model was that it was an impressively natural and musical sounding monitor that I could listen to for hours without fatigue. Usually these kind of signature is prone to coming across as being smoothed over in terms of detail retrieval, but I definitely didn't find this to be the case. Infact it ticked a lot of the right boxes for me in terms what I want from an iem.

5 Drivers: Much warmer compared to the 3 driver model. Bassier as well with much more rumble and punch. Mids are thicker and highs are not as extended. Overall sound is a bit more spacious and layered with better depth but not as natural sounding as its smaller brother (but still quite musical and natural).

Fans of warm and thick sound will have a lot to like about this model. It is not the most detailed or resolving but still enjoyable due to its musicality.

8 Drivers: It takes everything that the 3 driver does well and moves it to another level. Signature wise it isn't as warm and thick as the other models. There is a small boost in the upper mids that brings everything forward. Resolution is stellar all across the spectrum with top notch instrument seperation. Treble has good extension and presence and yet super smooth (a common characteristic for all the models). Mids are slighly more forward than neutral, highlighting micro details not resolved by many iems. And lastly, the bass is super extended with the strongest subbass of the bunch. There is a great sense of seperation between the bass lines and everything else.

Overll I think this brand is worth your audition time if you can manage to do so. They are very well tuned and fans of a musical and natural sound yet with great resolution will find a lot to like about these monitors. For me the star was the 3 driver model with the 8 driver one being one of the highest performer I have heard in recent times.

เล่นแบรนด์ใหญ่ของฝรั่งน่าจะคุ้มกับราคากว่า
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2

RockDragon

22/07/2016 12:46:16
เข้าไปดูราคา ($HK) เป็นแนวทางกันก่อนนะครับ

http://www.dma-audio.com/product_list.php?bid=294

ผมลองฟังมาแล้ว 2 ตัวเป็นตัว universal
5hifi เสียงใสสดอิมแพคแรงเหมาะมากกับร็อคเมทัล
8hifi เสียงเนียนอิมเมจกว้างรายละเอียดช่องไฟดีเหมาะมากกับออดิโอฟาย

ปล.ขั้วสายเป็น CM 2pin แบบใหม่ ถ้าเอาสายขั้ว CM รุ่นเก่ามาใช้จะต้องสลับ pin เวลาเสียบลงไปนะ ไม่อย่างนั้นเสียงจะออกมาเป็น out of phase ครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3

khanayoth

22/07/2016 15:40:07
ขอบพระคุุณมากๆครับผม
ผมเรียนอยู่กวางโจวครับผม
เห็นว่าเป็นเเบรนจีนเลยรู้สึกสนใจครับผม
เพราะใช้เวลาผลิตไม่นานครับผมเพียง4-5วันก็ได้ของละครับผม

ยังไงก็ยังรู้สึกหวั่นๆกับของจีนผลิตครับผม
ขอบพระคุณมาก ครับผม
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 4

RockDragon

22/07/2016 16:15:22
เท่าที่ผมคุยกับร้านในฮ่องกงก็บอกมาว่าตอนนี้ยี้ห้อ QDC กำลังร้อนแรงที่สุดเลยครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 5

khanayoth

24/07/2016 04:30:34
เพื่อนคนจีนผมก็พอมีใช้อยู่ครับผม
เเต่ไม่มากเท่าไหร่นะครับผม
เพราะเรื่องราคาที่ค่อนข้างสูงครับผมเล่นเเบรนฝั่งอเมริกา,ญี่ปุ่นได้เลยครับผม
เเต่ที่จีนถ้าสั่งทำหูฟั่งของเเบรนอเมริกาไม่ก็ญี่ปุ่น ทางร้านบอกว่ารอประมาน2-3เดือนเลยครับผม
คิดหนักครับผม
ตอนนี้เลยมามอง Westone W60กับ Westone Pro UM50 ครับผม
เลือกไม่ถูกเลยครับผม
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
"มีท่านใดเคยใช้หรือลองฟัง หูฟังของQDCไหมครับผม"