ช่องทางการติดต่ออื่น

• Munkonggadget
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Reviews
  • Munkonggadget Contact Us

ประสบการณ์ เกือบโดนโกง ส่งของต่างประเทศ

JapanKorea

22/01/2015 02:59:20
สวัสดีคับ พี่ๆน้องๆ ทั้งหลาย ด้วยความที่ผม ไม่เก่ง ภาษาอังกฤษ เท่าไร บวกกับ ใจเย็นไม่ วู่วาม ก็เลยแค่เกือบโดน
เพราะคิดว่า ทำไม เพราะอะไร ถึงได้ซื้อขาย กันง่ายเหลือเกิน

ผมได้ประกาศขาย Ipad Mini 2 Retina 64GB Cellular 3G ประกันเหลือ ถึง สิงหาคมนี้ 2558 ในราคา 17900 บาท
จากศูนย์ ทรู แล้วทีนี้ ก็มี นางหนึ่ง จาก USA บอกว่า
ต้องการจะซื้อให้ติดต่อกลับไปทางอีเมล ต้องการซื้อ ไอแพดไปให้ ประมาณว่า เป็นของขวัญวันเกิดพ่อ

อีเมล : summereighty6@outlook.com
ข้อความ : hello seller. i am Kate Davies from USA, am interested in immediate purchase of this item, how much is your best price for this item?? Please reply directly to my Email: summereighty6@outlook.com

แล้วทีนี้ ผมก็เลยตอบกลับไปว่า ราคา USD คือ เงินดอลล่าร์ ตีไปเลยว่า 600 USD + ค่าส่ง ไปรษณีย์ไทย ส่งไป USA
ซึ่งตัวผมเองก็เริ่มเอะใจนิดว่า ทำไม ไม่ซื้อที่นั่นวะ แถมถูกกว่าอีก แต่ก็คิดว่า คงไม่มีอะไรหรอก

hello seller. i am Kate Davies from USA, am interested in immediate purchase of this item, how much is your best price for this item

Hello i am from Thailand

i am Sale Ipad Mini 2 Retina 4G wifi Cellular 64GB
Price 17900 Baht or 545 USD purchase

EMS (Express Mail Service) To USA +1500 Baht or 46 USD

http://www.thailandpost.co.th/rate.php

i am Sorry
My English is not so good.
I can speak only a little bit of English.

นางก็ตอบมาอีก

Hello

Thanks for the mail and am ok with the price, i want to buy the item for my brother that is studying in a West African Country (Nigeria) as a birthday gift, so how much is the total cost of this item including the shipping cost to Nigeria through Register Mail/EMS? and i will be paying you through bank to bank transfer ok? get back to me with the total cost in US$

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Kate.

ผมเลยแจ้ง เลขบัญชีไป พร้อม ขอที่อยู่ในการจัดส่ง ...

Hi Kate you paying bank KrungThai number 483-006-5656 name Chaiwet ket-un to Bangkok from Thailand
I am check Netbanking Price 600 Us Dollar am go to thailand post give me address residence for usa and number Phone to write on Box To Ems

thankyou

นางก็ตอบกลับมา

Hello

Thanks for the details, I have forward the details to my bank immediately for the immediate payment, and my bank said that the payment confirmation will be sent to you immediately the payment is successful ok? so i want you to pack the item ready for shipment and once you get the payment confirmation and receipt from my bank, go and ship the item immediately ok? and below is the shipping details again.

Recipient Name- Martins Kelvin
address- No. 83 Agbowo shopping complex, U.I
city- Ibadan
state- Oyo
country- Nigeria
postal code-- 23402
phone number: 08139345026

Thanks for the business, I will get back to you as soon as the payment is successful.

ผมแปลกใจ ตรงนี้ country- Nigeria ใน USA Nigeria มันรัฐไหนวะ ผมอ่าน เป็น นิเกลล่า ...

ผ่านไป พักใหญ่ๆ มี อีเมล แจ้งมาจากทาง ***BANK OF AMERICA*** Transfer Swift Receipt‏

Service@BankOfAmerica.Com (bofacare@mail2consultant.com)

Dear Valued Customer, Chaiwet Ket-un.

We honor to inform you once again that the payment made by Miss. Kate Davies, for your auction item(s) is confirmed and it is successfully deducted from the buyer's account immediately and it is ready to be transfer and credited into your account but we need to verify that you also have ship the item(s) before the money is transferred into your account for proper documentation, so we advice you to go and ship the item(s) now immediately you are getting this payment notification, and get back to us with the shipping tracking information and as soon as we confirm that you have ship the item, the money will be transferred and credited into your account immediately, you should get to us with the shipping tracking information on this email address bofacare@mail2consultant.com this measure is just taken in other to protect both you and the buyer of your items from any fraudulent scam.

More so, we have issue your In't money transfer receipt for proper documentation and for your money transfer assurance. you can find the transfer receipt on this message attachment.

However below is the transfer details:
===========================================================================
Payment Identification Code : SW1100591978KMS
Payment Serial Number : NB2567192
Transfer Number : 49203327110
===========================================================================

Mind you, your payment has been confirmed at the same time it will be fully transferred and credited to your Account Information as provided to us. Therefore we will be looking forward to confirmed the Shipment Tracking Number for proper documentation.

Thank you for using Bank Of America (Online Service).

We look forward to serving your online transfer payment needs in the future.

Sincerely,
Bank Of America Team Manager.

Dear Valued Customer, Chaiwet Ket-un.

We honor to inform you that the sum of $600.00 USD was transferred to you from Miss. Kate Davies, through Bank of America. and the full payment will be transferred to your bank details below:

PAYMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCOUNT OWNER BANK LOCATION SWIFT CODE
A/C NUMBER
AMOUNT EMAIL
Chaiwet Ket-un Krung Thai Bank Thailand
KRTHTHBK
483-006-5656
$600.00 USD
drafjapan@hotmail.com

We have finished the procedure of the online transferring of the full payment to your bank account, but you will need ship the item(s) out and send us the tracking number/shipment receipt, for your shipment verification so that we can update money into your bank account and the full payment of $600.00 USD will be transferred to your account from BANK OF AMERICA® direct to your account.

You should go ahead and ship out the buyer's item{s} now and send the shipment tracking number/shipment receipt to the manager in charge of this transaction via bofacare@mail2consultant.com in other to update your money into your bank account within the next 48-72 hours time, you will receive your money as soon as you have send us the tracking number or a scanned copy of the shipment receipt,

We are very sorry for any inconvenience or delay this may cause, we will like you to verify your bank information properly and see that there is no any mistake or error on your details as above... If there is any kindly contact us through the email below.

Also if you have any question you can contact the BANK OF AMERICA® direct with this e-mail address of the accountant for further inquiry through the email address below. we want you to direct the shipment receipt to the email address of the accountant in charge below in order to update your money into your bank account within the next 48-72 hours time.

THANKS FOR USING BANK OF AMERICA® (ONLINE TRANSFER). WE LOOK FORWARD SERVING YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT
Transfer Dept: bofacare@mail2consultant.com

©Bank of America 2014. All rights reserved.

Mr. Fred Johnson.

Snr. Accountant In charge: Mr Fred Johnson
Bank Of America,
363 bank road,Apt 5 C.A. USA.

ผมก็อ่าน งูๆปลาๆ ให้เข้าใจประมาณว่า เอา โค้ดตรงนี้ ไปแจ้งที่ ธนาคารแล้วรับเงินสด
พอ มาคิดอีกที เอ้ะ หรือว่า ให้รอ ทำการ 48-72 ชั่วโมง รอเงินเข้าบัญชี
แต่พอ ไปหาคำว่า Shipment ก็คิอ การส่งของ
ง่ายๆว่า ให้ส่งของไปก่อน แล้วเอา ชิปเม้น หรือ สลิปในการส่งอ่ะ แจ้งไปทางอีเมลนี้
แล้ว ทางเราจะอนุมัติเงินเข้า บัญชีทันที ช่วยคอนเฟริม

ผมเลยโทรไปถามทาง KTB กรุงไทย ทางธนาคารก็แจ้งมาว่า ให้รอ 2-3 วัน เงินถึงจะเข้า และหัก 0.25% ของจำนวนเงินที่ได้มา ถึงจะเข้าบัญชี ที่เหลือ...

และนางก็ส่งมาอีก

How are you doing, hope great?.

I just got an sms alert from my bank, informing me that your payment is successful and that the payment has been deducted from my account, and they told me that the payment confirmation message has been sent to your Email, and you need to follow the procedure in the message they sent to you in your Email before the money will get into your account ok?
Make sure you check your Email Spam messages also if you can't find the Message from Bank of America in your Email Inbox ok? Get back to me soon and let me know if you get the payment confirmation from my bank yet.

ผมเลยบอกไปว่า

Good afternoon am sleep please wait iam check net banking sent ipad mini 2 retina 64 GB tomorrow
Thankyou

นางก็ตอบมาว่า

ok, make sure you ship the item first thing tomorrow and send the shipment receipt to my bank so that they can activate your account immediately ok? get back to me also as soon as you ship the item tomorrow..

ด้วยความสงสัย ผมจึงทำการเช็ค สรุปคือ Nigeria มันคือประเทศ ไนจีเรีย...
แล้วให้กุส่งไปประเทศนั้นทำแป้ะอะไร ผมจึงเลยไม่ส่ง เพราะเงินก็ยังไม่เข้า ดีนะที่ยังเข้าใจ ภาษา อังกฤษ นิดหน่อย
ไม่งั้น อาจส่งของไปฟรี .... แถมไม่ได้คืน

กรณีนี้ มีคนโดนมาแล้วนะคับ ผมพึ่งเคยเจอ
แล้วก็บางท่าน อาจได้เงินจริง แล้วส่งของไป เรียบร้อย แต่ไปๆมาๆ ทาง แบงค์ดึงเงินคืน เนื่องจาก บัตรถูกขโมยก็มีนะคับ ของส่งไปแล้วก็ บอกได้เลยว่า ตามคืนยาก

จึงอยากบอกว่า ถ้ามาแนวนี้ ให้คิดก่อนเสมอว่า ให้เงินเข้าบัญชีจริงๆก่อน หรือ ไปตรวจสอบกับทางธนาคารให้เรียบร้อย

ถ้าพี่แกให้ส่งไป ไนจีเรีย บอกเลยว่า โกง 100% นะคับ

ขอบคุณที่อ่านมาถึงตรงนี้คับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 1

JapanKorea

22/01/2015 03:05:13
ผมลองเอาเคสนี้ไปแจ้งทาง DSI สรุปคือ
ส่งข้อมูลไม่สำเร็จ เนื่องจากไม่สามารถติดต่อ Mail Server ได้

ไม่รู้ว่าจะทำให้แจ้งเบาะแส เพื่ออะไร ..
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 2

เหน่งบา

22/01/2015 04:41:11
ขอบคุณที่เอามาบอกเล่าให้ทราบนะครับ โชคดีที่คุณรอด = =*
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 3

RazwayNTcompany

22/01/2015 06:03:10
เคสนี้ผมเห็นตัวอย่างเยอะอยู่นะครับ

ขอบคุณที่ผมแบ่งปันครับ

http://pantip.com/topic/31051269

http://www.taklong.com/beginner/show-beginner.php?No=519398

http://talk.mthai.com/topic/68418

http://www.forum.munkonggadget.com/detail.php?id=34087
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 4

Draco

22/01/2015 21:55:25
ขอบคุณที่มาเล่าสู่กันฟังคับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 5

Turk

22/01/2015 23:23:35
ที่อยู่ของธนาคารกับ email address ไม่ใช่ของธนาคารแน่ๆครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 6

nong_neo

24/01/2015 11:26:13
มิจฉาชีพ100%
เคยมีน้องคนหนึ่งโทรมาปรึกษาเรื่องนี้
เหมือนกันแป๊ะเลย
ผมบอกกินมันตุๆตั้งแต่ชิพของก่อนเงินถึงเข้า
ผมแนะนำให้บอกมันว่าชิพไปแล้ว
เอาเลขที่อื่นั่วๆให้ัมันไป
หรือไม่ก็ด่าแม่มันเลย
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 7

Puppa Pupae

24/01/2015 13:44:40
ผมเคยได้รับเมล์แบบนี้เหมือนกันครับ ตอนลงขายของในเวป
แต่ผมเห็นเค้าบอกให้ส่งของไป ไนจีเรีย ผมเลยเดาว่าเป็นมิจฉาชีพแน่นอน
เลยไม่ได้สนใจ และลงเมล์ทิ้งไปครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
แจกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 8

โอปอ

03/02/2015 11:57:24
พึ่งโดนเลยแถมไม่เก่งภาษาพลาดละโดนหลอกส่งของพร้อมเสียเงินค่าไปสณีอีกถือเป็นประสบการณ์ชีวิตจริงๆไม่ได้เข้ามาหาข้อมูลก่อนเฮ้อโดนจนได้ฮื่อๆ ที่อยู่เดียวกันแป๊ะเลย ไนจิเรีย แย่งจังเลย
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 9

Hero_iu

19/07/2015 21:33:52
เกิบโดน กำลังคุยกับเขาอยู่พอดี คำพูดเหมือนการเดะเลย ผมเลยถามเขาไปว่าทามไมไม่ซื้อที่ USA แล้วส่งไปให้น้องเขา เขายังไม่ตอบ
พอดีมาหาข้อมูล และเจอรายละเอียดแบบเดียวกันพอดี
ต้องขอบคุณมากๆนะครับ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 10

WP

23/07/2015 00:27:18
โดนเหมือนกันเลยยคับ Kate Davis บอกว่าส่งให้เป็นของขวัญวันเกิดพี่ชายที่ไนจีเรียที่กำลังเรียนอยู่ แต่ดีนะมีคนซื้อตัดหน้าไปซะก่อนโชคดีไป มีbank of americaส่งเมลลมาเหมือนกัน แล้วก้อ Transfer Swift Receiptไป
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 11

New

24/07/2015 16:35:09
ผมก็เคยโดนนะคับผมลงขายหูฟังในKaideeราคาหูฟังรวมทุกอย่าง270Usdอะคับมันบอกอยู่อังกฤษเป็นทหาร มันบอกจะซื้อเป็นของขวัญให้เพื่อนที่แอฟฟิกา แต่มันดันไม่ยอมโอนเงินมาแล้วบอกผมว่าโอนมาแล้วผมก็ไปเช็คที่ธนาคารไปมา3รอบไม่มีเงินเข้าเลยสักบาท มันเอารูปทหารอังกฤษขึ้นเป็นโปรไฟท์เหมื่อนจะขู่ให้ผมกลัวและไม่กล้าโกงมัน ผ่านไป5-6วัน มันพิมมาบอกเป็นภาษาอังกฤษทำนองว่า ถ้าไม่ส่งของให้มันมันจะบอกFBI ผมก็บอกมันไปว่าคุณไม่โอนเงินมาผมจะส่งของให้คุณได้ไง มันบอกผมรู้ไหมมันเป็นใครด้วยยศที่ผมมีและเรื่องนี้ถึงหูผู้บัญชาการของมันแล้วผมจะทำทุกอย่างเพื่อทำให้ผมจมดินให้ได้ผมไม่สนว่าจะเสียเวลาแค่ใหนอีกไม่นานหลอกได้คุณเจอผมแน่ แบบว่าจะดำเนินคดีทางกฎหมายกับผมอะคับ ผมก็บอกมันไปผมมีหลักฐานทุกอย่างว่าผมไม่ได้โกงคุณ จะทำอะไรก็ทำคุณทำผมเสียเวลาจริงๆ ในใจผมก็คิด แม่งอย่างกะหนังเรื่อง takenเลย แต่ผมมันไม่มีอะไรจะเสียอยู่แล้วผมไม่กลัวหลอก นี้ก็ผ่านมาได้ 7-8เดือนละยังไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นกับผมเลย. เรื่องผมคล้ายๆกับเจ้าของกระทู้อะคับแต่ผมหนักกว่าหน่อย ผมก็คิดเหมื่อนกัน ทำไมมันไม่ซื้อในประเทศมันเองวะ เรื่องจริงๆลายละเอียดมันเยอะกว่านี้นะคับ ผมพิมพ์ไม่หมด คุยกับมันเหนื่อยมากผมยิ่งไม่ค่อยเก่งอังกฤษอยู่ต้องแต่งประโยคเองและแปลภาษามันอีกทั้งต้องศึกษาการโอนเงินคำนวนค่าems ค่าภาษีการโอนหลายอย่างเหลือเกิน สุดท้ายไม่มีอะไรเลย ให้ตายเถอะ พระสงฆ์ แต่ก็ดีครับทำให้ผมได้ความรู้มาเยอะเลยแถมประสบการณ์มาด้วย
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 12

ATM

24/07/2015 16:42:54
ผมอะนะถ้า เงินยังไม่ถึงมืออย่างหวังเลยจะได้อะไรไปจากผม กฏการขายของออนไลน
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
ความคิดเห็นที่ : 13

canon eos 5

18/09/2015 17:00:02
กำลังContact อยู่เอะใจเหมือนกัน น่าจะเป็นมิจฉาชีพ Format ในการคุยเหมือนกันเลยค่ะ
ให้กำลังใจ 0
หยิกหู 0
"ประสบการณ์ เกือบโดนโกง ส่งของต่างประเทศ"